This graph shows the dropout rate for students in the state of North Dakota.
Dropouts are defined as students who:
- Were enrolled in school at some time during the school year, were not enrolled the following school year, but were expected to have returned to continue.
- Did not graduate from high school (graduates include students who received a GED without dropping out of school).
- Did not complete a state or district-approved educational program.
- Did not meet any of the following exclusionary conditions:
- Transfer to another public school district, private school, or state- or district-approved educational program;
- Temporary school-recognized absence due to suspension or illness;
To protect student privacy, data for schools who have less than 10 students will not be displayed.
Please contact North Dakota's Department of Public Instruction with any questions and feedback via email to the following address: email@example.com